Transseed is looking for a Wireless/RF Project Manager who is looking for a place to grow and provide expertise on a wide variety of wireless, telecom and rf projects in the local market and other outside market areas.
The individual will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Essential Functions of the Position
- Bid estimations for cellular, DAS, wifi and telecom projects.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of high complexity
- Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects
Skills/Ability and Knowledge
- Strong ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Experience managing large infrastructure projects in the telecommunications, wireless, cable or networking industries
- Strong understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Strong ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
- Strong knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Strong understanding of multiple project management disciplines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred
Related Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years of work experience
- 5 to8 years managing projects
|Job Category||Management, Wireless|