Transseed’s is looking for a Project Manager who’s a professional and proficient with using various types of equipment, leading crews, working with clients and building teams. Other tasks associated with the OSP Manager Role, including team building, crew development, communicating with stakeholders, generating new client relationships and working with finance department and field teams to justify budget and ensure projects stay in budget.
PM roles and responsibilities will be listed below, but not limited to the following:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent education, plus a minimum of 8 years of field operations and experience.
***Previous “FIELD” experience in construction OSP can substitute for education and field experience. Military experiences and background would also be considered as a substitute for experience.
Lifting Requirements: Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs, able to physically walk several meters and skilled with some heavy duty equipment.
Role & Responsibilities: The Transseed OSP Project Managers will need to be able to lead OSP Teams, Subcontractors and Support Crews in performing underground construction, directional drilling and any other OSP services.
• Project Manager must have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Must be able to work independently at times and demonstrate good judgment and logical problem solving skills.
• OSP Project Manager, should be a former operator, engineer, construction engineer and possess expert knowledge with all safety procedures, OSHA, Confined Space, various excavation equipment, drills and apply these skills throughout the project.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, more assisted.
• Be able to successfully lead a drill, missile, and locate crews from previous experience with organizations with more than 25 employees.
• Be able to provide clear directions guidance, and support to place teams in best position within a project without damages.
• Be able to perform field duties in the case crews need to be taught or physically directed.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Must be detailed oriented and time sensistive.
• Work outside in all types of weather.
• Drug testing and a background check are required!
• Must have a current, valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
• Operator must have a clean record, driving and otherwise.
*****Additional Management Requirements
- Will be responsible for site activities within an assigned territory, including coordinating work assignments with the Construction Manager.
- Will help provide bid estimation, planning, design, execution, and evaluate prospective projects. Once the projects are approved, they will oversee the daily production and quality.
- Responsible for daily production and task execution.
- Will be responsible for daily paperwork and reporting of production in the field.
- Maintain the client relationships, meeting with the customer as needed to receive assignments, close outs and change orders.
- Work with Executive Staff to build leads for new opportunities and perform business development as necessary to expand marketshare within the territory.
- Recommend changes in operating procedures and techniques for improving the quality and efficiency of OSP operations
- Perform quality control field audits.
- Attend bid meetings, permitting activities and training services.
- Prepared closeout documentation and oversee all closeout processes.
- Report Payroll and Production Reports to the Sr. Leadership.
- Must be able to step in and perform operations, location, construction and laborer duties if needed.
- Report all OSP field activities to the Sr Leadership Team each day through the internal online database.
|Job Category||Management, OSP|